Travel Morgan Travel, for some reason, believes you all are interested in me as a person. Lord knows why…
Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name?
2. A highly inappropriate name from rugby that I will not say
4. Pretty much any variation of “Clegg” you can think of
Four Jobs I’ve Had?
1. Leasing Consultant with Dittmar Company
2. Maintenance Technician with Dittmar Company
3. Orientation Coordinator (this one’s current)
4. Set-Up Crew with the Office of Student Activities and Engagement at the University of Mary Washington
Four movies I would/have watched more than once?
1. Hot Rod – Absolute Favorite Movie
2. Toy Story I
3. Forrest Gump
4. American Sniper
Four books I’d recommend?
1. A Walk in The Woods by Bill Bryson (travel/outdoors/adventure)
2. The Sun Also Rises by Earnest Hemingway (travel/narrative)
3. How to Travel the World on $50 a Day by Matthew Kepler (travel bible!)
4. A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess (I don’t even know what to call it…)
Four places I have lived?
1. Arlington, VA (current)
2. Fredericksburg, VA (college)
3. Atlanta, GA (growing up)
4. No where!
Four places I have been?
1. Helsinki, Finland
2. Tbilisi, Georgia
3. Munich, Germany
4. Reykjavik, Iceland
Four places I’d rather be right now?
1. Havana, Cuba
2. Sydney, Australia
3. Moscow, Russia
4. Patagonia, Argentina
(As you can tell by Havana and Moscow, I’m a fiend for the obscure, not popular places!)
Four things I don’t eat?
3. Seafood (I know… I’m weird)
Four of my favorite foods?
1. Mini Donuts, but only the chocolate ones! … I have no idea why
2. A good, lean steak
Four TV shows that I watch?
1. NFL AM
2. NFL GameDay
4. Marco Polo
… I like sports.
Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015)?
1. Dublin, Ireland with my rugby squad!
2. Doha, Qatar with my mate from home
3. Continuing to get good grades!
4. More networking! I really enjoy it, even if I know that person won’t specifically benefit me. I just like knowing people
Four things I’m always saying?
2. “No worries” ( I don’t like this one, but I catch myself saying it a lot)
3. “Oh god…” (this one’s never good
Get to Posting!