Yesterday, 7-9-2015, marked the one year anniversary of TRVL101.com. Within this past year, I’ve
1. Danced my ass off in Chicago, IL
2. Dined on some scrumptious Philly Cheesesteaks: Philadelphia, PA
3. Basked in the history of the birth place of aviation: Kill Devil Hills, NC
4. Watched the sunrise in the deserts of Al Khor, Qatar
5. Took a bite out of the forbidden fruit: Havana, Cuba
6. Watch the Cherry Blossoms blossom on the banks Washington, DC7. Drink the nights away in Cork, IrelandIt’s been an eventful year to say the least. But, with the turning of a new chapter requires a little change in character. For me, that’s the unveiling of the new logo. Liz Bradley did a WONDERFUL job creating this “me” specific logo, and I love it. What do you think?